Madison has running a trial of DreamBox Learning's Math Program, an online, Intelligent Adaptive Learning(tm) program that helps all students achieve better, faster math proficiency. This is a six week trial and is intended to determine if DreamBox is a suits our learning environment. At the conclusion of the trial we will ask feedback on your experience.
DREAMBOX ON YOUR COMPUTER
Your student can access DreamBox Learning from any computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using this link:
DreamBox is an online program - there's no software to download! All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and Adobe Flash. Adobe Flash is free and is included with many Internet browsers.
DREAMBOX ON YOUR IPAD
To access DreamBox on iPad, go to http://www.dreambox.com/ipad
, or search for "DreamBox Math" in the App Store. Download DreamBox Math Green and DreamBox Math Blue to ensure your student has access to the full catalog of DreamBox Learning Math lessons. When prompted in the app, use this School Code:
CREATE YOUR PARENT ACCOUNT
Review your student's academic progress with a DreamBox Parent Account. Please follow these steps to create your free Parent Account:
- Go to https://play.dreambox.com/login/vdv4/madisone
- Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school.
- Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
- Follow instructions to create a new login and password.
- Click "Submit".
Log into your home account after set up:
- Go to http://play.dreambox.com
- Enter your email address and password.
- To see student progress, click the "Family Dashboard" button.